Thursday, May 24, 2012

Beautiful details


As you know I always love looking at homes for sale online and this weeks browsing has uncovered some beautiful examples of the lovely architecture we have in Brisbane. So I thought I would share one of the homes I am loving this week, which is currently for sale....The Queenslander architecture originated in the 1840's and is generally referred to the style of home in our region. This is such a stunning example of the beautiful details these homes have!







Amazing windows and french doors!


Hope you all have a wonderful end to the week....Ax
{Images via realestate.com.au}

11 comments:

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Oh Amanda,
I adore that particular Australian architecture. Beautiful stained glass and wood details, outside and in.
Hope you are well and enjoying, I think, the Autumn !
Much love. XXXX

Beautiful House said...

What a stunning property/home. Have a lovely Friday.

Elizabeth Brown said...

This is a dream home. Stunning in every way. =O

Belle Inspirations said...

Oh I Love that! Just Beautifully inspiring! Have a Gorgeous weekend! xx

the designers muse said...

What a pretty Victorian home. Happy Weekend. Jennifer

busana muslim murah said...

Great post,I really like your article

Ivy & Piper said...

We love absolutely LOVE Queenslanders! How stunning! E & M xx

TINA KENT said...

Wow! I love everything about this house! The tall, wide windows are beautiful! As is that black & white stripe awning. Wish I could move in!!
LovT
www.ladychatterleysaffair.com

TINA KENT said...

So beautiful! I want to move in tomorrow! LovT
www.ladychatterleysaffair.com

Renée Finberg said...

how right you are!!!
beautiful details for sure.

xox

InteriorDoorandCloset.com said...

OMG! This place is amazing and stunning! I love everything in this house. Everything looks perfect. This should be shared around the web.