Monday, September 8, 2008

Home Beautiful...


Cover Photo: Ulrika Ekblom for Home Beautiful

It has been an exciting start to the week here at Oliveaux ....the October issue of Home Beautiful is out and includes a feature on Rubie Green which is now available through Oliveaux!!! I had to share my excitement and enthusiasm for Michelle Adam's gorgeous range of organic fabrics with you all. Be sure to email me if you want any further details on the Rubie Green range.






All the adorable images for the Rubie Green collection were taken by photographer Patrick Cline.

Thanks to Home Beautiful for the feature!!

13 comments:

vicki archer said...

Gorgeous - love the yellow bed head, not only the fabric but also the shape.

Amanda said...

Congrats Amanda! I was just popping on here to congratulate you when I saw this post. You must be thrilled!

Anna Spiro said...

How exciting for you and Michelle! Her fabrics are going to do so well here in Australia! Congratulations!
xx
Anna

avant garde design said...

love the headboard as well, i'll be sure to check out the mag!

please sir said...

How exciting - looks like a great feature!

TIG said...

Congratulations! You must be thrilled. Always loved that lovely, sunny fabric.

Oliveaux said...

Thanks everyone! I appreciate your kind comments & support, they are such beautiful fabrics so I was very excited to see them in a magazine here!

Amanda
x

Viera said...

My congratulation!!
Great to see your fabrics in HB

Millie said...

Fabulous post Amanda!
Millie ^_^

Villa Anna said...

Congratulations Amanda!! I need to learn more about this designer and her gorgeous fabrics.

Anna :)

Ness Lockyer said...

Congratulations. You deserve it. Your blog is fabulous. HB this month is awesome. Ness xx

Oliveaux said...

Thanks again everyone! I am still over the moon, I have since read the entre issue and was thrilled to see the Porchlight blog mentioned too, It is a lovely issue, Amanda x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.